Monday, 7 February 2011
Future Ideas
From feed back from my Tutor I re throught how I would approach this again. If I was to continue this project further I would think more about the setting, costumes and style of editing. I would like to try to reflect a more Shakespheare feel to my animation so I would changed the setting to outdoors to a wooded area, with the subject in period clothing, I'd also emphises the make of the subject. I'd also use to tags more prdominatley, maybe use the tags hanging from the trees, and more words from the poem would be written on them, and use more tags on the subject rather than just the four words.I would use more long shots and think more about the editing effects, I would use more flickering effects and possibly black and white to create a more old movie style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment